Skip to main content


Reserve space on campus

Hosting an event or meeting on campus?

Not a registered student organization?

Reserve student space in the Marvin Center or Gelman Library.


Reserve space in the Marvin Center.

Reserve space in academic buildings.

Reserve space on the Mount Vernon Campus.

Reserve space in residence halls through CSE Reservations.

Reserve the Lisner Auditorium.

Reserve the Jack Morton Auditorium.

Reserve the City View Room & State Room.

Reserve space in the Multicultural Student Services Center (MSSC).

Reserve space in Science & Engineering Hall (SEH).

Reserve space in the Alumni House.

Reserve outdoor space.

Reserve a meeting room in District House.